Just cleaning house!! We have friends coming over tonight for games, fun, etc........! I cant wait to have adult interaction. It looks like the snow is maybe on its way:( Not a fan of it, but oh well. Tomorrow we have my nieces Birthday party. I cant believe she is going to be 3 allready!
My mom gave me a new dresser for Christmas.....yes she gave it to me allready!!! I love it!! It goes perfect with our wood, Merlot color bed and night stand we had allready. It is one of those tall dressers!! I am super geeked about it. So you can guess what I am doing today...... filling it with clothes:)
Well then we have Sunday....church and family time. I like to come home and relax all day after church, cuddle with the kids and watch movies:), cause after this weekend starts the family parties...........December is a BUSY month for us. Fun, but busy!
Well I better get back to baking my cookies......Snickerdoodles......YUM:)
Friday, November 30, 2007
Yeah Friday!!
Posted by
Jamie Hall
at
11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment