THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Shop till you drop; literally:)

Well Friday turned out to be quite a successful shopping day!!! I was going to wake up early (2:45 am) and go shopping until 7:30 am when John had to leave for work...... But Wednesday night when we where at my moms for dessert, my step dad said "John, bring the kids over here and I will watch them while Jamie and her mom shop!!" So John woke up and had the kiddos over to my moms at 730 and my mom and I got back by 10:00. We found some great door busters and my Christmas shopping is almost done!! Then in the evening John and I called up my mom and Ron to see if they wanted to go out to dinner with us at Olive Garden and then we went to Craigs Cruisers. YEAH!! The kids has such a great time there and us adults got to go go-carting as well. So we all had a wonderful time! SO here I sit on Saturday afternoon with a COLD:( I think mostly from lack of sleep the last couple days!! (oh the things I do for a deal:)) John is outside putting up all the Christmas lights on the house! I LOVE Christmas!! I am just not a fan of the cold weather and snow. But Tristen can't wait for it, he asked to go out and play in it a couple days ago when we got that LIGHT covering on the ground....LOL... so John took him out and they played in the snow.
I had a friend of mine come over and he put Photoshop CS3 on my laptop!!! I am so excited to try it out!! I am not sure how much of a difference it will be from CS2 but we will see. Hopefully I can get back into scrapbooking! I took a long break from the last time I did it, mostly because I was SO busy with life and also John gets frustrated when I am on the computer, well not frustrated but more so, lonely. I was addicted for awhile! But I am sure there are alot of people reading this that had the same thing happen to them:) Jen, I still want to get you into digital scrapbooking, I think you will love it!! (LOL)
Well the next week is a pretty relaxing week, not to much going on. I think I will wrap most of the presents, just so its out of the way and I dont wait till the week of Christmas to do it. Tristen has preschool and on Wed. he gets to go to the school store and Christmas shop!!! I LOVED those days when we had that at school!! You felt like BIG STUFF going in there and buying for your family and wrapping it up and giving it to them on Christmas!! Oh those are good memories, and now Tristen gets to start them now!! How Fun! Well I am going to start dinner and make something nice and warm because I think my hubby is FREEZING outside! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have a great rest of the weekend! Bye:)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad you got some good deals on Fri. morning - I still think it's crazy - LOL! Good for you for getting back into scrapbooking - I have yet to fall out of love with it and hubby doesn't love it either, but lately he has been better about it b/c he knows with three kids it is my only sanity!!! I love it as much for me as I do for the fact that my kids will be able to see their life! Yeah for photoshop CS3 - I have yet to get it! Maybe on my next laptop!