We had such an exciting weekend!! Friday was the game for John which unfortunetly Hudsonville lost:( Oh well at least they made it that far!! Saturday was an awsome evening with my cousin and her husband. We had dinner at there place, games, and great conversation!! It was the first weekend in ALONG time that we stayed out past 1:00 am!! Sunday was church in the morning....we tried a new church and it was good. Then in the afternoon John surprised us with a plan he was talking about all weekend, but wouldnt tell us. We got into the car and drove to Holland.......and he stopped at Crazy Bounce!!! Oh my did Tristen have a ball!! John and I took turns going up and down the slides with him. It was such a great time. Taylor was even able to go into one of the small kids area, and she loved it. So here we are on Monday, Tristen has Preschool this morning and this evening I get to go out with my mother in law (John's step mom) and my two sister in laws. She is taking us to Bonefish Grill!!! I cannot wait! I love that place, but dont go there much. Well I got to get Tristen ready for preschool! Have a great day!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Crazy bounce is awesome - just as fun for adults as kids I think!
Post a Comment