THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bible Study

I cant believe it is Wednesday allready!! Yesterday I went to my first Bible Study meeting. They meet every Tuesday morning and have age appropriate classes for the kids!!! HUGE BONUS!! So we all met together and there were like 50 women and then we break off into our small groups. The class I am in is awsome. There are all different age groups, but all very welcoming and warm. The topic of discussion was being a witness to others and not just by setting a good example in front of others but really being a living testament to all. Which got me really thinking........in life and especially in mine right now we are all faced with "friends" that claim to be a friend but can talk behind your back and then to your face or in passing they are fine. That always strikes me as very ODD!! But what really got me thinking is........your initial response would be to ignore them, never talk to them again. But what we (I) should do is be a witness and not so much in way of religious talk but rising above and not let it bother me. After all God puts these people in our life for some reason (not always clear) but He does and how we react and treat people is the outcome that He really is looking at. I know I am really getting ahead of myself and sorry if this is a blabbing, boring time for the people reading this, but this is my blog and I am speaking MY feelings:) So I decided while sitting in B.S. yesterday morning to make a change in my life and not let those things bother me so much but to be the better person and really show people that I am different, a christian. Wow, I feel so good after speaking my true feelings. A blog is a really great way to do just that. I hope I didn't bore to many of you:)
Well I am back to my day of cleaning, and when I say clean it is everything.........cleaning out the closet..........going through my sons TWO toy boxes and donating the "left out ones":) and everythiing else in between! So I hope you all are having a great Wednesday and stay warm!!!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

So glad that you enjoyed your bible study - isn't that great?! I love when I take things and apply them too! Have a good day cleaning!