Well I am the big 29!!!! I had a wonderful Birthday yesterday. Tristen wanted to buy me a cake Sunday night.....thought about it all by himself and picked it out, of course I paid for it:) But it was so cute, he looked at me with those big brown eyes and said "Mom, can I buy you a cake for your birthday?" Those are the moments I want to cherish forever! So my birthday was good, I picked Tristen up from preschool in the afternoon and we and met my mom for lunch. Then came back home and waited for John to get home and we headed out to eat at the Main St Pub. Then back home for the wonderful cake. I think Tristen was the only one that saved enough room for the cake.....or he was just so excited that he got that for me he just HAD to have some. So here we are today, just cleaning and laundry. I have to go pick up food (pies, meatballs, etc...) from a fundraiser Tristen did at his school tonight and deliver that to all the people he sold too!! Then Thanksgiving is almost here, we are going to Johns mom's house this year for the dinner then my moms for dessert! The holidays are such a busy time for us!! Especially with all our parents (divorces on both sides) so double the family to see. It actually is really hard on us (John and I) to fit everyone in and also keep everyone happy so they dont feel left out, and then still have time for us (John, myself, and the kids) to have our family time. Oh well it is the same thing every year. I am going to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving, like I do every year. Allthough this year John cannot get Friday off:( So, I am going to get to the stores as early as possible with a friend of mine and get as much done to then be back by the time my hubby leaves for work!!!! I know, CRAZY.....but the deals are to good to pass!! Well I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. There is so much in my life I am thankful for.....a wonderful family, great friends, house.......... the list goes on and on. I just thank God for everything he has given me. What a gracious and giving God we have!!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment