So, I was tagged by Amanda (well if you call this line meaning I'm tagged! "and i tag you if you're reading this")
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
Tristen
2.What were you doing at 0800?
getting myself and kids ready for Bible Study
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
watching tv
4. What happened to you in 2006?
My daughter Taylor was born 8-8-06
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"I love you too"
6. How many beverages did you have today?
water and diet pepsi.
7. What color is your hairbrush?
red and black
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
diapers and wipes at Target
9. Where were you last night?
Home, we put the kids to bed and watched our favorite show right now, October Road.
10. What color is your front door?
Beige
11. Where do you keep your change?
wallet and a huge glass container in my closet
12.What’s the weather like today?
windy and COLD
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Superman all the way!!
14. What excites you?
my kids always do along with my husband
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
i was a hair stylist, my hair is ever changing
16. Are you over the age of 25?
yup, 29
17. Do you talk a lot?
I really do, but I am a girl, thats what we do best:)
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
I do
20. Do you make up your own words?
of course
21. Are you a jealous person?
not really
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Alicia
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kevin
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Jen
25. What does the last text message you received say?
can't get text messsages
26. Do you chew on your straw?
nope
27. Do you have curly hair?
naturally yes
28. Where’s the next place you’re going?
to bed
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
I plead the fifth on this.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
pizza
31. Will you get married in the future?
allready am
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Transformers, it is actually really good.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
yep - Love my husband
34. Did you cry today?
nope
35. Why did you answer and post this?
Something to do!:)
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Posted by
Jamie Hall
at
9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yeah - thanks for taking the TAG!!!
Post a Comment