THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Lets try this again......

Hi Everyone,
I am giving this try #2!! I have been so busy that I found it nearly impossible to blog. Well I made a promise to myself to MAKE TIME. I find that it is somewhat of an adult diary...if that makes sense. A good way to talk about the day, feelings, etc..... With being a stay at home mom it is nice to set aside the "normal duties" of life and get the chance to blog.
I have been taking care of my two kiddos the last week and a half with there "mean old colds" (what Tristen calls it:)) I feel like a hermit...LOL.. we have been staying in and not going many places. I have fallen inlove with Lysol spray though!! Maybe an obsession!! I cant wait for this weekend, John and I get to go out with my cousin and her husband for some adult time!! Dinner and downtown!! I cant wait! John is going to the Hudsonville game on Friday. We were going to take the kids but I think it will be way to cold. I hope they win! Sunday is church, we are trying out a new church, we have been struggling to find a great place for not only the kids but us as well. So we will give this one a try and see! I really have been wanting a "change in my life," I have been reading this amazing book, Grown Up Girlfriend by Erin Smalley and Carrie Oliver. It is such a great read. Basically about finding and keeping REAL friends in the REAL world....and centered around how God would want us to be and then choosing friends that would help us in our spiritual journey. So far so good!
Well I should be going, got to get the kids ready and meet my mom for dinner and possible the mall. John is working late tonight so it is nice to get out in the evening. Otherwise the day feels so long. Well I hope you all are having a great week and your families are all staying healthy. Take care.

0 comments: