THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Mood

Today, Tristen and I started wrapping presents!!!! Where does Tristen fit in?............. Well a friend of mine gave me HUGE industrial size rolls of paper to let the kids color, finger paint;, etc......... So Tristen and I decided it would be a good idea to wrap presents in the paper and let him decorate them!!!!! And when I mean decorate.....he is finger painting, coloring, putting stickers and stamps on every present!!!!! They are all so cute!! So it looks like anyone who gets a present from us this year gets the personalized wrapping paper:) He is having such a riot doing it too!!

Earlier today was Taylor's 15 month well- child appt:( I hate the shot appts.......she cried or more so SCREAMED. And the whole time she kept trying to reach out to me sobbing "MaMa." Oh, it breaks my heart:( So after that I brought the kids to Mickey Dees!! And she was totally fine:) Amazing what McDees does to a kid!!

Yesterday we went to the mall and got some more Christmas shopping done. I got money given to me from my grandparents to shop for my kids. I love when they do that because then I know I am getting them something they REALLY want or need. So Tristen is getting clothes and a Tom and Jerry movie (he is SOOOOOO in to those shows now). I got Taylor this big ball toy and clothes. I think my grandparents will be impressed with how much I got, but I LOVE to bargain shop. Not a surprise to anyone that knows me:)

The rest of this week is super busy.....Then Sunday we have the start of the Christmas parties!!! This one is for my Oma and Opa Huf side (german for Grandma and Grandpa) We have resorted to renting out a place because there are more than 50 people!!!! So we are having it at a church that rents out there space. I cant wait, I love Christmas parties and seeing family that you dont get to see as much as you would like to.

Well I better get back to wrapping.......I hope you all are having a great week and have a wonderful weekend if I dont get a chance to get on her till next week!

BYE!!!

0 comments: