THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas is Over:(

Well I havent posted in AWHILE!! I have been so busy with Christmas shopping, etc...........
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and were able to spend time with your families.:)

Ours was GREAT!!! Now I am just decluttering and making room for more toys!! I think every Christmas our house shrinks in size:) The kids got SO much this year.....lots of clothes, toys...etc.... Tristens fav this year was his Air Hockey Table!!! Which is nice because it is something we can all do together!

I am very ambitious this year and allready got the tree down and put away!!! I start my new job next week, which I am totally geeked about!!!!!!! So I wanted to make sure I get everything done so I can concentrate on my new job!!!!

I am surprising my hubby with a "Poker Night" tomorrow night!!! I called all his guy friends and invited them over!!! I am going to make food and beverages for them and when they all get here the kids and I are going to head somewhere for a couple hours so the kids dont bother them. Not that John would mind but I think it would be nice for him. He has been so busy at work lately so I wanted to make sure he gets "HIS" time.:) I told him about it tonight and he is super excited!!!

After the weekend is the New Year and John and I are taking the kids to Holiday Inn on New Years Eve!!! They have a ton planned for the kids other then the obvious things there like swimming, etc..... So we are excited to go there!! Then Wednesday I start my job.......YEAH!! I will let you all know how it went.....if I dont talk to you before I post:) Which I probably will:)

So I hope everyones Christmas was wonderful and Have a Happy New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"CHEERS to 2008!"

0 comments: