THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 24, 2007

What a Day!!!

Oh my!!! What a perfect B-Day my son had!!! We took him to the Coopersville-Marne Railway and rented one of the carts for his party. It all was a surprise and boy was he surprised!! He couldnt even speak he was so excited!! Once I figure out how to post some pics on here I will. (If anyone could let me know how that would be great:)) So after the party we spent all the rest of the day adding to his GeoTrax (train) collection!! He got more than enough, so that will keep him busy!! He also got alot of great things for outside play. He got a Slip-n-Slide and sprinklers to run in, shovels and pails....etc!! Now today (Sunday) we are getting the house all cleaned up because we are having a Realtor come through to let us know how much we could sell our house for. We really want to move out of our neighborhood and our house is literally shrinking by the day. We just dont think we could get what we want ($) selling our house. What a bad time to sell and get what you want knowing that you could get way more but because of the economy houses are priced so low. So hopefully if everything works out maybe one day I could be back in Husonville. I never thought I would want to go back to the town I came from but the school system is good and it would be closer to family. My hubby wants to move but stay in Allendale, so who knows. Well, I better get back to cleaning!! (Boy I would love a maid right about now)!!!!! I hope you all had a great weekend!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're in the same boat. And I completely understand about going back to Hudsonville. Adam has finally come around to saying he will go. But the price difference to go there versus houses around here is definitely more. You could always put it up and just keep it up til you get what you want ....if you're not in a hurry anyways.
Glad Tristen had a great birthday. How exciting that must have been for him. Would love to see pics. All you have to do to put a pic on is click on the little picture icon above you're posting block. Then another box will come up & just click browse and it should bring up your "my pictures" folder. Click the photo you want. You can do up to 5 per post. After they are all in scroll down and click "done" or is it "submit"?? One of the two. Very easy. TTYL