The kids and I woke up this morning, made them breakfast and headed outside........and stayed out till about 5:30!!! The day was beautiful....nice breeze and with the windows open it feels so good in the house. I got in the cleaning mood and started cleaning out the garage....then I got bored and mowed the lawn...then went back to the garage!! I hope my hubby appreciates all the hard work I did today. I enjoy doing that so he doesnt have to when he gets home. He works in a Body Shop and with the hot days we have been having lately it is about 15-20 degrees warmer in there:( So I know the last thing he wants to do is get home and work out in the heat again!! I am starting to teach Tristen how to write out every letter of the alphabet...so today started with A. We played hide and seek where I would hide letter A's all over the house and he would search for them, he actually was pretty impressed with the game. Then by this afternoon he was writing an A all by himself and the "baby a" (lower case:)) So tomorrow will be B!!! I cannot believe I am at the point in my sons life where he can learn how to write letters and before you know it read!!! What a milestone!! Tonight when my husband gets home we are going to take a car ride past 2 houses we really like....and guess where they both are?!? Hudsonville!!!! I may have one the battle with location of our next house, who knows!!
This weeken is going to be busy...I have a golf outing with friends of mine and past employees that I used to work with!!! Golfing and then to the Main St Pub for dinner and drinks afterwards!! I cant wait....then off to my in-laws pool on Sunday to let the kids play. Well gotta get dinner ready, I hope you all enjoy your weekend!!! Take Care:)
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Spring Cleaning or Something like that!!
Posted by
Jamie Hall
at
3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a great wife and mom - I am sure your hubby will appreciate it!
Post a Comment