I am so ready for bed!! Today started of good, a friend came over for coffee and let her kids play with mine:) My heart goes out to her....her kids are 15 months apart!!!! Her youngest is 5 months old, and her life is BUSY!! So I told her to pack her kids up and come on over. Her oldest had so much fun playing with "new toys" and Tristen. Sometimes all kids need is to go over to someone elses house for the day and try their toys out. At least it gave her a little break!! We actually got to look through Kraft cook books and come up with some great EASY recipes for our family.
Then this afternoon I did a practice updo on my mom for her upcoming wedding!! She is getting married on July 7, and I am her Matron of Honor. Tristen is in the wedding as well, I cant wait.
I had that sad, anxiety.......feeling again today looking at my kids. They are growing up so fast, I wish I could find a way to slow time down. Especially with my second, Taylor she is such an Angel and she is almost 1 allready. I could get tears in my eyes because I dont like how fast time flies. So I started my journal with her now, like I did my son. I bought a journal for my son when he was born and I write all the funny, cute...etc things he does - even if they are only a line or two, they get put in there. So I am starting Taylors now and of course it is just the cooing and giggles I write in there but also how much she absolutely LOVES her brother. Her face lights up like no other:) It is such a wonderful thing to see as a mom, I hope they stay close for ever. So if any of you have invented a time freeze machine please let me know!!!! LOL, hope you all have a great night!!!!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Busy Day
Posted by
Jamie Hall
at
7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It does go way too fast. You never understand until you have a child. Love the journal idea. I thought about doing that a few months back but I just can not keep up. Sounds horrible I know! I'll have to try again.
Post a Comment