OK here we go!!!!! I thought since I know a lot of people who blog I would give this a try!! We have been staying super busy with camping in our new Travel Trailer!!! We just got back from camping in Holland and the kids loved it. John works in Holland so he was nice and close. I just wish he could of taken the week off to enjoy camping even more but it was a last minute trip.
My son, Tristen turns the big "4" tomorrow!!! I cant believe this, they grow up way to fast:( We have a big surprise party planned for him on Sat.!!! Friends and family are meeting us at the Coopersville Train station and we rented one of the carts for a party!! They take us from Coopersville to Marne and back. He has NO idea and he is INLOVE with trians right now. So I cannot wait to see his face when we get there, he is going to go crazy!!! Other than that I stay really busy with my jewelry business!! I sell for lia sophia and the month of July they have a special were you can buy 1 piece off jewelry and then get 2 more for HALF OFF!!!! That is a great deal!! So if you want to have a party or place an order let me know. My website is www.liasophia.com/jamiehall
Well I think that covers all for my first blog, I hope you enjoyed it!!!
TTYS
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
My first Blog!!!
Posted by
Jamie Hall
at
8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's about time you got a blog! Very cool idea for Tristen's birthday party. Sounds like summer is going great for you guys. Camping is always fun. You had a nice hot week last week for camping.
Welcome to blog land! Enjoy it - so fun to get stuff down in writing- therepeutic!
I so miss going camping - we sold our camper two summers ago and were hoping to have a new one by now, but we have to wait for our house to sell!
Happy birthday to Tristen!
Post a Comment